Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Next Visit "Frusco's Steaks"

I decided to make my next visit "Frusco's Steaks", located on Frankford Ave in the great Northeast of Philadelphia.  I lived in the Northeast for 17 years, and if you want a cheap, classic Philadelphia Cheesesteak, Frusco's is the place to go!  Frusco's steak's isn't like your typical steak joint, first off they deliver, and on Friday & Saturday's they are open until 3am.  So that means you can fulfill your steak craving after a night-shift or simply a night out, and have it delivered to your door! (If you live close of course)  





Another great aspect of Frusco's is their menu, they have everything from a Caesar salad, to Italian Hoagies, and of course cheesesteaks!  My personal favorite is the Large steak with bacon and cheese whiz, this is the only steak shop where I can actually say I order "Whiz" instead of American cheese.  

Steak toppings include; Sauce, Cheese, Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, Hot or Sweet Roasted Peppers, Spinach and bacon.  

A lot of steak places charge almost $10 for a steak, which is outrageous!  The best thing about Frusco's is the lunch special.  Plain or Cheese Steak, French Fries & 16 oz soda for $7.50. (make it a shake for $1 extra)

No comments:

Post a Comment