Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Next Visit "Rick's Steaks"

I decided that my next stop would be somewhere close to Drexel University, where I attend school.  I stumbled upon Rick's Steaks and how it is walking distance from campus at it's new location 16th & Chestnut Street.  Now I have heard many good things about Rick's Steaks from their time at Reading Terminal Market located at 12th & Arch Streets, and how each day at lunch the line would stretch around the block. Rick's posted shop at the Reading Terminal Market for 25 years, with his last year being this past December.  Rick's opened it's new location at The Shops At Liberty Place on 1625 Chestnut Street, in the food court back in January.



Rick's has been a family owned shop for over 75 years, and with over 45 years experience in cooking steak  sandwiches.  

No comments:

Post a Comment